Monday, July 9, 2012

survival kit.

beauty


I got taco sauce on my beige skirt yesterday. I almost would have died, and then I remembered I had my trusty tide pen at work. Stain gone. Having a great survival kit at work can be such a lifesaver. Here's what I have stashed at my desk:

1. Fresh Breath Kit: toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and mints/gum

2. Bandaids

3. Hand Sanitizer

4. Aspirin (it's actually Advil Migraine for me)

5. Lotion

6. Tissues (in the winter)

7. Tide-to-go

9. Static Guard and Lint Remover (this combo works great for removing my dog's crazy thick white coat off my black pencil skirt)

10. Nail File

11. Sewing Kit (mostly used for the hem tape that comes with it which has saved my life a few times)

12. Tampons/Panty Liners

13. Deodorant

14. Lipgloss

And for those of you that have enough space:

15. One or two neutral-colored blazers

16. One or two neutral-colored heels


Readers: What do you keep at your desk?

1 comment:

Carm said...

Good idea. I have a nail file, hair spary, toothbrush/paste, hand sanitizer, a mini fan (hot flashes:) floss, and a big bag of strawberry Twizzlers.