Monday, September 24, 2012

b is for brooch.

It's been a while, hasn't it? I realized today that my last post was over two weeks ago. Call it a lack of inspiration, if you like, or maybe just a lack of motivation. But today it all ends! Hello blog...buh-bye ugly, profane P word (yeah, I mean you, PROCRASTINATION). And I'd like to begin this week with a B word: BROOCHES!! They're all over the place, and I love them -- some granny like, oozing in bedazzled goodness, others modern, simple, and sleek. I never thought I'd say this, but brooches are making a come back! (Although, how can they make a come back if they've never really been present during my lifetime?) Here are some of my favorites. Feel free to jazz up your boring, black work suit with one of these beauties for under $25:
brooches

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

No comments: