Wednesday, October 31, 2012

hurricane sandy.

Hurricane Sandy proved to be a force to be reckoned with these last few days. Luckily in my area, the hurricane didn't pack as much punch as it did in areas of New York, New Jersey, and the Caribbean. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the storm, particularly my family in the Northeast and the Caribbean.

Sandy made me think about how much crazy weather is ahead of us -- rain, rough winds, snow. It isn't over yet. And the best thing we can do is prepare ourselves for it (and look cute at the same time!). I know, I'm terrible; but you know this is a fashion blog. Here's a great look for heading to work in the rain. Layering is a great option. And I absolutely love the idea of trekking in my rain boats and pulling out a super cute pair of flats after settling in at the office.

hurricane sandy.

2 comments:

Carm said...

Absolutely adorable. Simple, practical, fashionable and comfortable. And I love the splash of color. Stay dry my friends.

Unknown said...

Nice picks babe!
Nature is a unpredictable thing.. :(

milna89.blogspot.com
*********************